Dietary supplements to treat gastritis and Gastroesophageal reflux disease. Aligastril is a synergic composition of active principles, which joins traditional ingredients as natural antiacids and alginates with innovative phytotherapic active principles. Moreover, it is produced with the patented manufacturing technology LACURSOME, which maximize the bioavailability of the ingredients in the target tissue.
Dietary supplements based on Chitosan, Melatonin, Chamomile extract, Sodium Alginate and Sodium Bicarbonate.
- Sodium Bicarbonate helps buffering the acidic pH of the stomach.
- Sodium Alginate helps counteracting mechanically the reflux. When Alginate reaches the stomach and gets in contact with the gastric acids, it forms a gel which act as a protective barrier of the gastric mucosa and as anti-reflux barrier. It floats at the top of the stomach and prevents the acid reflux in the esophagus.
- Chitosan, thanks to its muco-adhesive properties, allows the spreading of the nanoparticles containing the active principles on the target tissue, forming a protective layer, which completely coats the gastric mucosa.
- Chamomile helps the digestive functions, the regular intestinal motility and the bloating; it exerts emollient and soothing actions on the digestive system.
- Melatonin increases the release of gastrin, which stimulates the contraction of the lower esophageal sphincter. It has a protective effect on the gastric mucosa, since it inhibits the gastric acid secretion and stimulates the bicarbonate and prostaglandins secretion.
Oat flour gluten free, Sodium alginate, Sodium hydrogen carbonate, Powdered lemon juice, Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) flower extract tit.0.3% apigenine, Mushroom chitosan, Lemon flavoring, Cocoa butter, Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, Sweetener: Sucralose, Melatonin.
|Nutritional information||per maximum daily dose (2 sachets)|
|Sodium Alginate||2 g|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||2 g|
|Chamomile extract tit.0.3% apigenine||800 mg
We recommend from 2 sachets per day, after meals, to be melted in 200-250 ml of water and vigorously mixed.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. The minimum storage term is referred to the intact product. Avoid exposure to sources of heat and sunlight.