Dietary supplement based on hydrolyzed Collagen, Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate, Sodium hyaluronate and Vitamin C with Olive polyphenols and Ligusticum extract, useful for tendons wellness and functionality.
Dietary supplement useful as adjuvant to treat tendinopathies based on:
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin sulfate, primary elements to synthetize and maintain the tendons matrix; moreover, they support tendons wellness, contributing to the physiological working.
- Collagen is one of the needed elements of tendons.
- Ferulic acid and hydroxytyrosol represent a patented formulation which allows the increase of Sirtuin 1 levels, a protein of big interest in the field of joint pathologies, since it exerts protective and regenerative effects on the tissues and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyaluronic acid is a fundamental element of connective tissue and is important for joints lubrification.
- Vitamin C protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to collagen synthesis.
Hydrolyzed Collagen; D-Glucosamine sulfate 2 KCl; Acidity regulator: Tartaric acid; Maltodextrin; Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Sodium hydrogen carbonate; Ligusticum (Ligusticum striatum DC.) root extract tit. 10% in Ferulic acid; Olive polyphenols; Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid); Chondroitin sulfate; Raspberry (Rubus idaeus L.) fruit powder, Lemon flavoring; Sodium hyaluronate; Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide; Sweetener: Sucralose.
|Nutritional Information||Per maximum daily dose (1 sachet)||%NRV*|
|Hydrolyzed Collagen||1,5 g|
|Glucosamine sulfate||500 mg|
|Ligusticum tit. 10% in Ferulic acid||200 mg
Of which hydroxytyrosol
Of which tyrosol
|Chondroitin sulfate||100 mg|
|Vitamin C||200 mg||250|
|Sodium hyaluronate||50 mg|
|Raspberry powder||100 mg|
*NRV: Nutrient References Value
We recommend 1 sachet per day, to be melted in a glass of water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age. Supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not use during pregnancy and breast feeding. The minimum storage term is referred to the intact product. Avoid exposure to sources of heat and sunlight.